Central to the success of JC Travel Professionals is our commitment to our clients. We honour without reservation our obligation to respect and protect the privacy of the personal information of individuals with whom we deal.
The information we collect
Whenever it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we only collect information about you directly from you. We only collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to:
- provide you quality products or services
- consider applications and approaches you make to us
- maintain your contact details
We generally hold personal information relating to:
- the products and services we provide or have provided to you
- your financial interests and sometimes your financial position
- your contact details
We do not generally collect sensitive information about you unless required by applicable laws or rules. Sensitive information includes information relating to:
- political or religious beliefs
- sexual preferences
- criminal convictions
- membership of professional or trade associations or unions
- health information
How that information is used
We only use and disclose personal information about you for the purpose for which it was disclosed to us or related purposes which would reasonably be expected without your permission.
We may disclose personal information to service providers who provide services in connection with our products and services.
Keeping information accurate and up to date
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we hold is as accurate as possible. You are able to contact us at any time and ask for its correction if you feel the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
Keeping information secure
We use security procedures and the latest technology to protect the information we hold. Access to and use of personal information within our database is appropriately limited to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of the information.
If other organisations provide support services, we require them to appropriately safeguard the privacy of the information provided to them.
Where the personal information we collect is no longer required, we delete the information or permanently de-identify it.
A ‘cookie’ is a packet of information placed on a user’s computer by a website for record keeping purposes. Cookies are generally used on the JC Travel site to:
- Manage advertising – we use advertising companies to deliver our online advertising. When you see one of our ads on a third party website, cookies are sometimes used to collect information about what pages you visit and the type of software you are using.
- Traffic monitoring – we use tracking companies to gather information about how people are using the Live Payments site, this information includes time of visit, pages visited, and some system information about the type of computer you are using. We use this information to enhance the content and services offered on the site.
- Cookies may also be used for other purposes on the Live Payments site but in each case none of the information collected can be used to personally identify you.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences).
If you would like to make an access request or wish to provide feedback about this policy, please contact JC Travel Professionals by writing to Marketing Dept
Suite 403-410, Nexus Building
4 Columbia Court
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com
The JC Travel Professionals website www.jctravel.com.au is an online service owned and operated by JC Travel Professionals Pty Ltd (ABN 37109655307)